Project of high-speed catamaran of the river-sea class
|Freeboard draft||1.4 m|
|Displacement||up to 62 t|
|Passengers (including open decks)||120 persons|
|Main engines||2x400 kW|
|Batteries||up to 1200 kWh|
|Range in economy mode||14 hours / 180 km|
- Zero emission
- Low opex costs
- Edgy design
- Main cabin
- Business class
- Bar / office space
- Open deck
Modular design based on quick joints of the central armrest makes it possible to transform the interior for any specific purpose.
- The armrest is divided into two parts
Standard module allows for creating different cabin's arrangements.
Onshore — bidirectional inverters 75 kW to 5000 kW
Floating berth — li-ion ess LFP, LTO
Vessel systems made by MSA
100% entire MSA production
75% turn-key systems made by MSA
- Power management system
- Intercom systems
- Sound reception system
- Weather station
- Security CCTV system
- Displays, AIO PCs, repeaters, data conversion units
Marine air conditioners "CAS"
- Nominal cooling capacity 5 - 42 kW
- Automatic maintenance of air temperature
- Two basic models with plenum or duct
- Low airborne noise and vibration
- Ozone-safe refrigerant R407c (basic version)
- High performance compressors, fans, evaporators and condensers
- Sea or fresh water condenser cooling
- Direct drive fan
- Front and rear access panels for maintenance
- Fresh air supply
- Pressure operated valve adapter
Bidirectional converter "PAPIR"
Bidirectional converter on base of frequency converter with AFE "PAPIR" series is produced in the power range 1 - 5 MW and has a wide range of applications in various power supply systems for users who need to change direct current to alternating one. It is one of two main elements of any ESS based on lithium-ion batteries.
Energy storage system "Prometheus"
Prometheus Systems are intended to ensure uninterruptible power supply to systems of megawatt class, electrical power supply of vessels with fully electric or hybrid propulsion systems, to store redundant electricity for solar and wind farms, to provide extra electricity power to grids in the peak hours and smooth out extra loads of power generating units.
Energy Storage Systems are manufactured in compliance with operating requirements for industrial sites and sea transport, providing excellent safety of energy storage modules.